Comments

1. ughmango says

I love chokers! I couldn’t wear them when I was a kid because I literally felt like I would choke. Now a days I am obsessed with them, I love to wear more than one at once to give my outfit nice final touch. xx

2. TawnyV says

Loved chokers then and still love them now! Funny I still kept 2 of the ones I’ve had since childhood haha! Fashion definitely repeats itself 😉

3. about healthy lifestyle says

A trend that came when we were young and now it’s back. I use and love, but I’m sincere, I only like the simplest ones. The one you’re wearing on the first photo is beautiful! You bought where? The chokers add a special touch to any outfit xx

4. Azra says

When they were super popular last year I didn’t want to wear them, just because everyone was. But now the trend calmed down and I got some of them and I have to admit that they look great. xx

5. Lee says

I have been wearing chokers just not as much lately, had to give my neck a break lol but they do compliment an outfit nicely!

• lauzieslifestyle says

Thank you! An almost choker is still somewhat of a choker right! lol. I feared them because I thought of me wearing them in the early 2000’s, but I’m now glad that they have made a comeback.

6. richardjalba says

I can’t say I have any experience wearing a choker myself. But I remember when chokers became a big thing in 2016. Some of the women I talk to still like to wear their chokers when they go out. Depending on the choker, it can either make a woman look sexier or classier – best played with context.

• lauzieslifestyle says

Yeah I think the choker trend is still around, just not as big as it was last year. I agree, depending on the choker, it can make a big difference to a look. Thank you for stopping by. 🙂

7. travellinggirl21blog says

I love this! I’ve been sticking to mostly black chokers at the moment from miss selfridge but I should probably venture to something different 🙂 The flowery one in your first picture looks so nice, where’s it from? Your hair looks lovely when it’s pulled back too chick, they work well together xx

• lauzieslifestyle says

Thank you! I go through ‘hair phases’ where I want to have it a certain way for weeks and then I completely change.
      It’s actually from Claire’s accessories. I haven’t bought anything from there in years. But they have chokers on a buy 2 get 1 free (I think) and there is a good selection. xx

• travellinggirl21blog says

It looks nice to mix it up though and then your hair won’t ‘set’ in one place either 🙂
        Oh cool! Neither have I! I stopped shopping from there years ago, but I’ll have another look now thanks 😛 xx