Comments

1. Melina Elisa says

I love astrology. It just makes a lot of sense. There is a scientific approach in astrology that really can’t be found in organized religion. Of course I’m not talking about the astrology found in magazines where they give you the same generic horoscope. I’m talking about planet placements, natal charts, house placements etc. I believe the world is connected, and so it makes sense that where and when you are born can have some impact on your personality. It’s beyond interesting. Great post Laura xx

Melina | http://www.melinaelisa.com

Luckily my mum knows the time I was born, so this weekend I found out my rising sign and moon. When I put it all together with my sun, I thought wow – this is ridiculously similar.
      I believe the world is connected as well. Magazine astrology to me is nothing but light-hearted fun. I don’t read daily horoscopes and expect them to come true. xx

2. LauraJ says

My mum studied tarot reading and she once gave me a reading. And I never tell her anything too personal, especially about my love life. But she literally read the cards and every single thing was ridiculously accurate. I tried pretending it was wrong lol.
    Astrology is definitely more complicated than just 12 personality traits. But I do read them and sometimes think wow, that’s so true. I also like the idea of numerology just because I relate to my number.
    Thank you for reading! 🙂

It’s amazing when horoscopes say your compatible. I feel like just reading a guy’s star sign kind of prepares me for what I could expect.

3. LauraJ says

I think a lot of people see horoscopes as fun. Especially the daily ones. The amount of times I’ve been told I’ll find my dream guy and dream job in one week.
    I don’t take that seriously but I think there is truth in astrology itself. I’m not 100% sure how it works, but it’s more than the 12 sun categories. I’m going to try to look more into it. x

We are pretty similar! I’m still unsure if I believe in astrology but just like you, I do analyze his and my star signs to see if we are compatible for each other. Initially, I didn’t believe in it but due to experience and things that have been going in my life, I kind of do believe in it. I don’t look at in detail but it makes me feel better to just look at the basics to see if we are somewhat compatible. Dunno how accurate it is but through my personal experience, I believe that it is def somewhat true. You def have some insightful posts girl, keep it going

Thank you girl. I don’t know everything about astrology and there’s a lot to learn to truly understand it. But from my experience so far like you, there are things that make me believe. I’m interested to try and learn more now.