Comments

1. Dining at theY says

I absolutely love going down on my woman and the scents and tastes are party of the experience. But I’d say there’s also quite a few women who don’t want me to for whatever reason. If they only knew the pleasure it would bring.
    One last point though, guys make sure your mouth is clean before you do this. Last thing your girl needs is some uti from your tongue.

Yes, clean mouths should be a necessity! Perhaps some women have bad experiences or feel insecure/uncomfortable.

2. Cody Osborne says

What about the reverse. I love giving my gf head. I love pleasing her and making her feel good. But she doesn’t reciprocate. Ever. This makes pleasing her feel draining so I stopped, it felt too one sided. Is that a deal breaker? Or is it just one way?

It’s not one way. I would speak to your girlfriend about this and discuss how you feel it’s too one sided. Maybe her reason for not reciprocating can be communicated or resolved.
      For me, it is a deal breaker – consider if it is for you and if you can be satisfied without oral sex in your relationship.

3. stickysituation says

I read that Vice article too and was absolutely… Enraged? His poor wife. I think the double standard is quite clear in this area, I find it ridiculous that some men expect blowjobs but are not ready or “do not feel comfortable” to do the same for their partner? If you want some, you give some. It’s really as simple as that for me.

The weirdest part of that Vice article to me, was when he said women are more complicated to please, and so it’s just easier if he skips going down. I wonder if he has ever given a blowjob – where has he sourced his evidence?
      I know now, if a guy wasn’t willing to please me, I definitely wouldn’t be offering to satisfy them. Thank you Fiona for sharing your thoughts.